Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 13
January 13, 2014


Lemonade
11x14
Oil
Still Life



Day 13, back to my ellipses.  This is the beginning block in.  In order to make this work I am letting it dry a bit.  Usually, I work alla prima but the ellipses have me going - I am thinking that stepping back and letting sit for a day will allow me to make the corrections necessary to bring this to conclusion.  

My worry is that I will not be able to leave it be and therefore, get behind in the 30 paintings in 30 days.  Did the challenge say that we had to bring it to a finish?

For background drapery, I sourced my closet instead of the fabric shop.  I came up with a few items that have the color I want for future.  Which brings me to another of my phobia drapery, until now, I did not realize I had so many !   The list is growing:
Ellipses
Drapery
TBA

Who know what else I will discover on this adventure?

Still having Fun,
Peggy






No comments: