Saturday, March 8, 2014

How I Felt After My First Martini
6x6
Oil on canvas board

Click to Bid



This painting started out with a purple background, then grey and blue and now white.  I may change it up again because I am still swirling the idea around.  The dizzy feeling I got taking my first sip is pretty accurately called back.  My cousin Suzie Thom first introduced me to martinis - she looked so glamorous sipping away at various parties.  Finally, I asked her to fix me one.  YUK - I am not much of a drinker and that was some experience.  Many, Many Years later I tried an Apple Martini and was won over.  IF I want a martini now it would be an Apple Martini or  I will just paint one.  Its cheaper, and has no side effects. So here is my first Apple Martini and effects thereof.


Skoal !
Peggy
©Peggy Schumm

No comments: